Hello lovelies, I thought I would share 15 random facts about me. I have had this blog for around 4 years now and I have never actually taken the time to introduce myself properly. If you’re one of my weekly readers (Hi and thank you) you may have an idea, but do you have a clear one?
15 Random Facts
So, let’s get straight into it…
- I am British but have a small percentage of Italian genes, hence my last name. This comes from my dad’s side of the family, we don’t know much about our heritage as my dad’s, dad hasn’t been around.
- I am 23 years old and was born on November the 5th, Bonfire Night. I literally came into this world with a bang! My step-mums birthday is also the 5th of November, weird.
- I have 2 younger brothers and 1 older sister, she also blogs, here is her account; Conquering The World In Heels.
- I am an auntie to my beautiful niece, Ava-rose and I absolutely love it.
- My favourite season is Autumn. I just love the crisp air and watching colourful leaves fall from the trees. Ahh, and sitting by a fire with a warm drink. Oooo, all my boots and coats and jumpers start to make an appearance too. Can you tell I LOVE Autumn! What’s your favourite season?
- I live with my partner (Elliott) and his mum and brother. We have been together for six years this month. Elliott is a chef (Lucky me, I know!) and a great one.
- I once met Marco Pierre White and corrected his spelling. He is known for his fantastic food but also the enfant terrible of the UK restaurant scene. Elliott and I were at his restaurant while he was there. We went to get a book signed, he started spelling my name wrong and I corrected him. He looked up at me then continued writing and apologised in the book. Elliott still can’t believe I corrected him.
- I am addicted to buying clothes and boots. My biggest weakness definitely has to be boots, I just love them. My two wardrobes are full but I still need more.
- I once lived in Manchester. I am originally from Sheffield. Back in 2018, I decided to take the plunge and move to Manchester to follow my dream career in Digital Marketing. However, due to family circumstances, I had to move back.
- I now work in Sheffield at a Data company doing Digital Marketing so I still got to follow my dream career. I don’t think Digital Marketing is something that I will always do though. Fashion photography has also been a passion of mine too.
- I suffer from anxiety. I have spoken about this very openly on my blog. You can see a blog post about that here; Living with Anxiety and Depression.
- My best friends are my family. We are all so close and have been through so much together.
- I struggle to trust people and won’t let myself get too close with friends after something that happened in my past.
- Music is something that I love. It can help with any mood and has even got me through some hard times. I listen to all types of genre’s, I don’t just have one favourite. One of my fav bands is Fleetwood Mac.
- Stevie Nicks is my fashion idol and the 70s is my favourite era for fashion inspiration.
I hope this gives you a better insight into who I am. I would love to know more about you.
Comment five facts about yourself below.
I look forward to reading them.
Love, Caitlin X